I was so excited to get to review this box! The Lucky Mama box is a great started kit for any new mama or mama-to-be! I received their BoobieBox. They also have two new boxes in the works, a BumpBox and a BabyBox. In the box I received were the following items:
- Milkmakers lactation cookie: I had a friend who is nursing test the cookie. She said they’re delish and they did work on increasing her milk supply.
- Undercover Mama nursing tank voucher for $15 off their $25 tanks: I’m a huge fan of these tanks (that’s why we sell them at Binx!).
- Bamboobies: 1 pair regular and 1 pair overnight pads: I was really excited to get these! They’re super thin reusable nursing pads. I’m sure they’ll come in handy soon enough!
- Motherlove nipple balm and diaper rash/thrush ointment samples: I’m a little biased towards these, as Motherlove is a sponsor of our Breastaurant. Both samples were really nice.
- Simple wishes hands-free pumping bra coupon and 5 milk storage bags: Also love these! We sell the milk storage bags at Binx, and mom’s rave about them!
- WishGarden Milk Rich Pocket Remedies (Happy Ducts, Milk Rich, Colic Ease): Wasn’t sure about these, as I tend to stick to more traditional things, however my friend may be willing to try them, so I’ll keep you updated.
- Celestial Seasons tea samples and coupon: Metabo Balance and Sleepytime teas: Not a huge tea drinker but these were pretty good. They made a nice addition to the box.
- milk it kit Milk Labels: writeable, waterproof, freezer-safe: I met with this company at ABCExpo last year and they’re great! They also make a “Nursing in Progress” kit, so no one walks in on you nursing or pumping. Cute idea! Look for a giveaway coming up with them soon!
- Lucky Mama duo of hair ties: Could’ve done without these as they weren’t that great.
- Milk Money: coupons for mom-invented breastfeeding products worth up to $50
All in all, it was a really great box! It would make a great gift for a new mama!