- This event has passed.
Basics of Sleep: For Babies & Toddlers
October 19, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Babies that are no longer newborns waking up every single hour of the night.
Tiny people who don’t understand what a nap is.
Falling asleep at your desk.
Crying while making dinner because you know the chaos that is about to ensue.
Not sharing a bed with your spouse, or sharing a bed with your spouse but another little body is crammed in there, too.
I’ve dealt with all that and more.
Join BINX as we take you from the bedtime grumps to bedtime bliss. In this class you’ll learn:
- How schedules affect your baby & toddler
- How to optimize their sleep environment
- How to develop a great bedtime routine
- The science behind sleep
- How to incorporate your parenting style and still have a great sleeper
- Common sleep issues
- Dealing with sickness & teething
- Travel tips
$25 per couple